Whis is a character who appears in Dragon Ball Super. He is always with Beerus the Destroyer and serves as his attendant, as well as his martial arts teacher.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Dragon Ball
Age: Unknown. Likely hundreds of millions of years old.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Flight, Master in martial arts, Afterimage Creation, Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a “God”, Ki Manipulation for offensive and defensive purposes, Transmutation, Energy Sensing, Telekinesis, Image projection (Can use his staff to project images from the past), Matter Manipulation (Should be able to do a feat similar to Vados, who can causally do this), Limited Time Manipulation (Can rewind time to undo certain events, used mostly to undo the messes Beerus' rampages cause), Time Travel (He told Future Trunks that he can travel through time), Can heal people and likely himself, Can send people to another realm, Can sense killing intent, Clairvoyance with his staff
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (He can casually one-shot Beerus)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (At least 271.6 trillion times, as he crossed the universe within 3 hours. Likely higher by an indeterminate amount, as he transported several passengers as well, and the calculation merely used the size of the observable universe.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Universal (Knocked out Beerus with a simple karate chop)
Durability: Multi-Universe level (Considerably higher than even that of Beerus)
Range: Extended melee range with his staff. Universal with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: His staff
Intelligence: Due to his age and power, it can be assumed that Whis has an invaluable amount of fighting experience and knowledge. He is also the teacher of Beerus, the current God of Destruction of Universe 7.
Weaknesses: If the Universe 7's God of Destruction is dead, Whis will be inactive until a new god takes their place.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Afterimage Technique – Whis moves so quickly that he leaves an image of himself behind. Used to avoid Goku and Vegeta's attacks while sparring with them.
- Kiai – An invisible blast of ki from the palm, used by Whis against Goku in Resurrection ‘F’.
- Warp – A transportation technique used by Whis to allow himself and Beerus to travel between realms, and also through time. Using this technique Whis can move faster than anyone else in the universe.
- I Won't Let You! - Whis uses Pressure Point Attacks to render his opponents unconscious. He uses this when he karate chops Beerus at the end of the movie. Named in Battle of Z.
- Strike of Revelation – Whis rushes at the opponent with Rapid Movement before appearing behind them to instantly incapacitate them for brief moment through a karate chop to the neck.