|“||I'm going to change the future with my own hands!||„|
|~ Silver the Hedgehog|
Silver the Hedgehog (シルバー・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Shirubā za Hejjihoggu) is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog hailing from at least two hundred years into the future where his role is to protect his time by changing the catastrophes of the past, thus preventing the ruining of his era. To aid him, Silver makes use of his psychokinesis, an ability from his time that is considered the norm, which allows him to move objects with the power of his mind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A, likely High 5-A | Varies. At least 4-A to 2-B
Name: Silver the Hedgehog, Silver
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog
Classification: Anthropomorphic Hedgehog
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Psychokinesis, Time Travel, Flight via Telekinesis, Can perform Chaos Control, Short-Range Teleportation, Limited Telepathy (Can induce vertigo in his opponents), Homing Attack, Spin Dash, Can create energy constructs, Energy Projection, Paralysis Inducement, Can warp space to move "through" objects | All of the previous abilities on a massively enhanced scale, Can fly without using his telekinesis, Nigh-Invulnerability, A golden Aura that surrounds him during flight and can be used to ram into foes, A shield of psychokinetic energy that can catch projectiles and hurl them back with great force, Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Immunity to Mind Manipulation (Due to being empowered by the Chaos Emeralds)
Attack Potency: Large Planet level, likely Dwarf Star level (Fought on par with Sonic and Shadow during the events of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). Held his own against Sonic in Sonic Generations. Briefly held own against Infinite and later aided the Resistance against an army of his Virtual Reality Projections in Sonic Forces) | Varies. At least Multi-Solar System level to Multiverse level (Empowered by the Chaos Emeralds, aided in the defeat of Solaris)
Speed: FTL to FTL+ (Can fight toe-to-toe with Sonic and Shadow without issue and could easily keep pace with Sonic in Generations. Also, he has shown to be able to keep pace with them in a footraces in Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2, and Sonic Forces: Speed Battle) | Varies. Massively FTL+ to Infinite (Should be about equal to Super Sonic and kept pace with Solaris)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 50 physically. Class M with telekinesis (Gathered a building to city-block-sized ball of heavy debris and hurled it down a street without showing any signs of fatigue) | At least Class Z to Infinite (His psychic shield can pick up several asteroids at once and hurl them with immense force)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class, likely Dwarf Star Class | Varies. At least Multi-Solar System Class to Multiversal
Durability: Large Planet level, likely Dwarf Star level (Can deal and take hits from the most powerful characters in the series) | Varies. At least Multi-Solar System level to Multiverse level
Stamina: High (Was able to fight Shadow and not get too tired) | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with telekinesis. | Standard melee range. Planetary to interstellar with telekinesis.
Standard Equipment: None | The Chaos Emeralds
Intelligence: Capable of going toe to toe with the likes of Sonic and Shadow, using his Psychokinesis as resourcefully as possible in attempt to avoid wasting time (quickly taking up on chances to end opponents when the possibility arises)
Weaknesses: Silver can be rather naive at times, and overusing his telekinesis fatigues him. He has limited in hand-to-hand combat compared to other fighters in the series and thus relies heavily on his telekinetic abilities to attack, leaving him at a disadvantage if caught in a wasteland.
- Psychokinesis: The primary application of his powers, Silver picks up nearby objects and throws them as projectiles to bombard an opponent from a distance. Should his opponent get close he can also target them directly and throw them backward to force his foe to play catch-up. he can also use this ability on himself to simulate flight and can move himself at speeds comparable to Sonic and shadow.
- Psycho Smash: One of his signature attacks, Silver charges up psychic energy in his body before releasing a powerful burst of psychokinetic power that knocks foes far away. Those caught in its path are paralyzed and flung helplessly across a distance proportional to the time spent charging.
- Psycho Shock: Silver jumps into the air and charges psychokinetic energy in his hand. Once he lands on the ground, Silver places the palm of his hand on the ground and releases a psychokinetic shock-wave that paralyzes nearby enemies and knock their projectiles away.
- Psychic Knife: Flings a wave of psychokinetic energy that emits electrical charges, paralyzing foes on contact.
- Teleport Dash: A psychic jump that warps space to, allowing Silver to move quickly "through" an enemy or an enemy attack. This technique can be utilized in rapid succession, allowing Silver to become virtually untouchable through conventional means.
- ESP/Psychic Control: Silver places both hands on his forehead, charging up energy before releasing in it a massive dome that induces vertigo on all opponents, rendering them incapable of moving properly and allowing Silver to zip past them or pummel them without retaliation.
- Spin Attack: Like Sonic and Shadow, Silver is able to quickly curl up into a ball and spin while moving to attack opponents and mow down obstacles.
- Spin Dash: Silver curls up into a ball as her normally does but spins in place to build up speed for ramming a target at extremely high speeds.
- Homing Dash: An aerial version of the Spin Dash that homes in on its target.
Key: Silver | Super Silver