Princess Peach Toadstool is a character in the critically acclaimed Super Mario series. In the series, she usually portrays the princess in distress and has been kidnapped by Bowser in almost every game.
In the original game, she possessed a special power that would allow her to reverse the black magic of the Koopa clan, thus giving Bowser a reasonable answer to why he would kidnap the princess, as he was at the time using it to cast a spell on all of the Mushroom Kingdom's residents. Another reason could be, that the Koopa King has, like many others, a crush on the mushroom-princess, as he expressed this in his diary.
Mario and Luigi, the protagonists of the series, always seem to rescue the princess and save the Mushroom Kingdom when needed. Other characters also lend a helping hand, such as Yoshi, Toad, Wario and a cast of other characters in the Mario RPGs. She is the sole ruler of the powerful Mushroom Kingdom. While it doesn't seem like she has a father, her trusty longtime steward Toadsworth seems to act as some kind of father figure toward her, and is always keen on keeping her safe (though because of his age, he is not able to stop the forces of Bowser's army). Her father has been mentioned in the first Nintendo Adventure Book Double Trouble.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C to 3-C, likely 3-B | 4-B to 4-A | 2-C | 2-A, possibly High 1-C. High 2-A, possibly Low 1-B w/ the Pure Hearts
Name: Princess Peach, Originally Princess Toadstool
Origin: Mario Bros
Classification: Human, Princess Of The Mushroom Kingdom
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, White Magic, Heart powers, Levitation, Healing and disabling spells, sleep inducement, Resurrection, parasol proficiency, can channel her emotions into powers (Rage can make her burn things to death and create a fire barrier, Gloom makes her run faster and make plants grow with her tears, Joy makes her fly and create small tornadoes, Calm heals her), can make wishes to stars, star, mega mushroom and invincibility leaf gives her Invulnerability, double cherry gives her Duplication, Time Stop with Stop Watch.
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level+ to Galaxy level (Far weaker than most within the franchise, but still battled with Bowser on an occasion), likely Multi-Galaxy level (Is a Star Child. By being a Star Child, Peach has a star embedded within her heart that grants her sufficient enough power to conquer the universe, given that the other six Star Children are with her) | Solar System level+ to Multi-Solar System level+ (Defeated Bowser during the events of Mario Party 9. In Mario Party 9, the plot is that Bowser has stolen the Mini-Stars from the sky. And apparently, it seems that these Mini-Stars are actual stars in the sky. In the ending cinema, the Mini-Stars are returning to the sky--all of which Bowser said he was going to put to use. It's shown at the end, when many burst after his defeat, that he meant this as they were going to power him. By absorbing those stars, Bowser became this powerful) | Multi-Universe level (Defeated Mega Dragon Bowser, and destroyed the Megabug. The former is the form the latter took after absorbing Spawny [who in turn was merged with the SupaMerge Headset] and Bowser. By absorbing the SupaMerge Headset, the Megabug attained its fusionism powers, which was capable of merging Mario's world and the real world) | Multiverse level+, possibly High Complex Multiverse level (Took on Dimentio, albeit she is weaker than him). High Multiverse level+, possibly Low Hyperverse level w/ the Pure Hearts (With the Pure Hearts, she can defeat Super Dimentio)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Capable of dodging lightning in SMRPG and should be comparable to Mario) w/ Relativistic+ reactions (Reacted perfectly fine while racing around Saturn's rings. Since they can race along the E Ring, the furthest ring from Saturn, equating to a distance of 3-8 Saturn radii, and since Saturn's circumference is 227,350.77715498615708106457636117 miles [using its radius and converting it to circumference], then we multiply the result by 8x to get the furthest point of the E Ring. That is 1,818,806.2172398892566485166108894 miles. Since they cover the entire thing in 14 seconds, we divide the distance by the time, and that means they were going at exactly 129,914.7298028492326177511864921 miles per second. Light moves at 186,282 miles per second, so they were moving at roughly 0.69740744084975148098c, or around 70% of the speed of light, which makes them this speed) | Massively FTL+ (Fought the Millennium Star, which flew from the center of the universe to Earth in a couple of seconds) | Unknown | Massively FTL+, likely Infinite (Comparable to Paper Mario), possibly Immeasurable. Immeasurable w/ the Pure Hearts (Outpaced and defeated Super Dimentio)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Usually weaker than other characters physically, but is strong enough to lift boulders and enemies larger than her)
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class+ to Galactic, likely Multi-Galactic | Solar System Class+ to Multi-Solar System Class+ | Multi-Universal | Multiversal+, possibly High Complex Multiversal. High Multiversal+, possibly Low Hyperversal w/ the Pure Hearts
Durability: At least Large Star level+ to Galaxy level, likely Multi-Galaxy level | Solar System level+ to Multi-Solar System level+ | Multi-Universe level | Multiverse level+, possibly High Complex Multiverse level. High Multiverse level+, possibly Low Hyperverse level w/ the Pure Hearts
Intelligence: High (She's the ruler of Mushroom Kingdom and often sneaks around, sending letters of information when she's captured. She's often treated as a skill/technician character in her playable appearances.)
Standard Equipment: Her parasol, war fan, frying pan, slap gloves, and various items, power-ups, and equipment in the series.
- Rage: Shields herself in fire that burns anything upon contact, causes earthquakes by jumping, and grants limited invulnerability.
- Joy: Enables her to fly and creates tornadoes.
- Therapy: Heals herself or allies and removes negative status conditions.
- Come Back: Revives a fallen ally.
- Mute: Disable her opponent's moves and powers.
- Sleepy Time: Puts her opponents to sleep.
- Psych Bomb: Causes a rain of bombs to shower all over her opponents to deal massive damage.
- Wishing Power: A unique power that can be used to strengthen or weaken beings. It can also be converted into other powers such as telekinesis or a pink laser.
- Heart Powers: A versatile power that has several uses such as stunning opponents, increasing physical attack power, absorb and redirect attacks, etc.
- Magic Weapon: Peach forges a weapon of pure energy in shape of a hockey stick. It's only seen once in Mario Sport Mix in a fight against the Behemoth.
- Freeze Frame: When Peach uses this move, all objects freeze and a large empty picture appears on the area surrounding Peach, which traps any opponent caught in it. Foes who are hit will be stuck under the picture. The effect wears off after five seconds.
- Royal Strike: Peach's Super Strike. She charges herself with pink-like energy then drill kicks the target, leaving a heart trail after the strike.
- Empress Peach: Peach jumps up as she sprouts wings and a giant crown that looks like a halo. She curls up in a protective position before releasing a flash from her wings launching the ball towards the goal with maximum speed. This has a re-entry effect.
Power-ups: Peach can use several items which grant her several forms with special abilities which are stated in this list:
- Fire Peach: Shoots fireballs of different sizes.
- Cat Peach: Grants the ability to climb walls, scratch enemies with claws, perform a dive bomb attack, and increase sprint speed.
- Double Peach: Peach creates a clone of herself. She can spawn up to five of them.
- White Tanooki Peach: This is basically the same item as the Tanooki leaf but with one major difference; it grants Peach Star's one-hit kill ability, it also lacks the Star's time limit so Peach is always in star/rainbow mode while using this item.
- Mega Peach: She becomes giant, break almost anything, defeat enemies on contact, invincibility for a few seconds.
- Invincible Peach: Invincibility, super speed, break objects, long jump, higher jump.
- Tanooki Peach: Grows a tail to attack and can fly.
- Boomerang Peach: Peach can throw 2 boomerangs at once and the boomerangs can come back to her.
- Lucky Cat Peach: Has the same abilities of Cat Peach with the difference of turning into an invincible statue holding a coin and can gets coins after falling into higher places.
Key: Standard | In the Mario Party series | Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle | Paper Peach
NOTE: The Standard key serves a different purpose than other keys. Unlike other keys, the Standard key draws from feats across the franchise for the sole purpose of scaling. Which is why its A.P. comes from a Yoshi's Island game while its speed hails from an M&L game. Its only purpose is to scale others from using decently consistent feats.