|“||Hey... guess what, Mario/Luigi! Breathe a sigh of relief, because it'll be your last! Know why?! Because this is finally the end! THE END OF YOU!||„|
|~ Bowser to Mario/Luigi|
Bowser, sometimes known as King Koopa (Japanese: 大魔王クッパ, Daimaō Kuppa or "Great Demon King Koopa"), is the main antagonist of the Mario series and the King of the Koopas. He has repeatedly kidnapped or attempted to kidnap Princess Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom. He has also attempted to conquer other lands, such as the Mushroom World, Dinosaur Land, Sprixie Kingdom, and even the entire universe. Despite his villainous nature, he has occasionally helped the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom against common threats and participates with them in their numerous sporting events in spin-off games.
Since his debut, Bowser has been in nearly every Mario game, including the main series, spin-offs, and crossovers. Due to his role as the primary villain of the Mario series, he is mostly the final or penultimate boss in his appearances, if not as the main antagonist (an example being Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga). In the Mario RPGs, Bowser is generally cast as an antihero or a minor villain, with the exception of Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C | 2-B at improper power. Higher at proper power | At least Low 2-C. Likely 2-C w/ a Grand Star | Low 2-C to 2-C | 2-C | 2-B | 2-B | 2-C | 2-B, likely High 1-C. 2-A, likely Low 1-B w/ the Pure Hearts
Name: Bowser, King Koopa
Origin: Super Mario Bros
Age: At least 26
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Invulnerability, Magic, Flight, Teleportation, Transmutation, Weapon Mastery, Can grow to a larger sized form, Sonic Roar, Shock wave stomp, Can summon minions, Can inhale enemies in his stomach, Can shoot Meteors, Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Terrakinesis, Reality Warping, Poison Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Warping time and space, Healing, Homing Attack, Several others. Dream Manipulation and Duplication as Dreamy Bowser. Animal Manipulation as Meowser.
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Physically stronger than Mario) | Multiverse level when at improper power. Higher when at proper power (Empowered by the Star Rod) | At least Universe level+ (In the first Super Mario Galaxy, tanked the collapse of his Galaxy Reactor, which was stated to threaten the very fabric of the universe whilst extremely fatigued. Bowser's Galaxy Reactor is repeatedly called a universal threat, and was stated to decide "The Fate of the Universe," solidifying it at this tier. And Bowser himself scales to this for taking on others who can harm him, like the Mario Brothers). Likely Multi-Universe level w/ a Grand Star (Then came along Super Mario Galaxy 2, where Bowser consumed a Grand Star, becoming far superior to himself in the original, likely pushing him to this tier. Said Grand Star enabled him the power to consume the universe w/ a black hole with zero effort) | Universe level+ (Fought and defeated Culex, who is stated as the Master of Space and Time in the guide booklet, page 64, and in the Japanese translation, states that he is the embodiment of time from its beginning to its end and that he holds the power of creation throughout the Marioverse) to Multi-Universe level (Should be somewhat comparable to the Bros. during Inside Story and is slightly superior to Dark Bowser) | Multi-Universe level (Shadow Mario polluted and cursed the entirety of Isle Delfino. He also has an amazing amount of knowledge on the secret levels, somehow knowing when Mario enters them and where they are. There are also cartoony designs within these universes [there being 10 of them in totality, with four matching the standards and the others scaling] like the train tracks, which provides more evidence Shadow Mario created them. Because their celestial bodies match ours, and because it's seemingly an infinite void, these are full-blown universes that Shadow Mario created. From scratch, mind you; meaning he also created their space-time continuums. Mario scales to Shadow Mario, and Bowser scales to Mario. Thus, he scales) | Multiverse level (Is the combination of Bowser and Paper Bowser, as well as an army of shiny paper minions) | Multiverse level (Is the embodiment of the Dream Stone and all its dreams/universes. The Dream Stone is composed of 7,670,250,000,000,000,000 dreams/universes) | Multi-Universe level (Is the fusion of himself, Spawny [who in turn was merged with the SupaMerge Headset] and Megabug. By absorbing the SupaMerge Headset, the Megabug attained its fusionism powers, which was capable of merging Mario's world and the real world) | Multiverse level, likely High Complex Multiverse level (Defeated Dimentio). Multiverse level+, likely Low Hyperverse level w/ the Pure Hearts
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with Mario) | Massively FTL+, likely Infinite when at improper power (Can keep up with Paper Mario, and was superior to Lord Crump, who returned from being blasted out into deep space, far past even the moon, within, at absolute worst, a few hours). Immeasurable when at proper power | At least Massively FTL+ (In SMG2, Bowser tagged Starship Mario with his meteors. Starship Mario can travel entire worlds, which are entire universes, as Lubba states that you must travel through space-time in order to reach unknown worlds. Starship Mario crosses said universes, going from one side to the other, in ten seconds. It takes 91 billion lightyears to do that in reality, so, Bowser can travel and fight with speeds that cross 9.1 billion lightyears every second, and can react at such a speed. This makes Bowser 287,174,160,000,156,544 times faster than light. Is superior to Rosalina) | Massively Hypersonic (Scales to Mario & Luigi) to Infinite (Fought and easily kept up with Culex, and Culex is the Master of Time and Space, and can consume time. Thus, timeless voids would be his natural environment. He also holds time from its beginning to its end, and during his fight, he was crossing between dimensions. And he was about to leave Mario's and go back to Vanda--thus, he was in between dimensions at the time. Meaning, he was outside of the space-time continuum--which qualifies for infinite speed) | Unknown | At least Massively FTL+ to Infinite (Is the combination of Bowser, Paper Bowser and an army of shiny paper minions) | Infinite in reality (Dwarfs his base form, and is FAR superior to Culex. Gave Mario and Luigi a difficult time). His state of being is Omnipresent in the Dream World (Is the embodiment of all the universes and their space-times that are inside the Dream Stone. Therefore, he'd exist everywhere at all times when in the Dream World) | Unknown | Massively FTL+, likely Infinite to Immeasurable (Can keep up with the rest of the party, and even fight the likes of Dimentio). Infinite, likely Immeasurable w/ the Pure Hearts
Lifting Strength: Class G. Higher in Giant Form
Striking Strength: Universal+ | Multiversal when at improper power. Higher when at proper power | At least Universal+. Likely Multi-Universal w/ a Grand Star | Universal+ to Multi-Universal | Multi-Universal | Multiversal | Multiversal | Multi-Universal | Multiversal, likely High Complex Multiversal. Multiversal+, likely Low Hyperversal w/ the Pure Hearts
Durability: Universe level+ | Multiverse level when at improper power. Higher when at proper power | At least Universe level+ (Tanked the destruction and rebirth of the universe, even when fatigued). Likely Multi-Universe level w/ a Grand Star | Universe level+ to Multi-Universe level | Multi-Universe level | Multiverse level | Multiverse level (Became the physical manifestation of dream worlds and can tank attacks from the Zeekeeper) | Multi-Universe level | Multiverse level, likely High Complex Multiverse level. Multiverse level+, likely Low Hyperverse level w/ the Pure Hearts
Stamina: Very high
Range: Ranges from several meters to Universal+
Standard Equipment: His Koopa Clown Car
Intelligence: Smart at times, but has moments of stupidity
Weaknesses: Sometimes lets his anger get the better of him
- Fire Breath: Bowser's signature attack and probably the most skilled fire breather in the series as he is able to breathe fire in various ways. Bowser will breathe fire either in large streams or individual large fireballs. He also uses this move to make a fiery rain and breath different colored fire that has unique effects such as breathing blue fireballs that homes onto his target.
- Fire Storm: Bowser breathes a large stream of fire that acts as a whip. Hitting opponents with it causes them to be cloaked in fire, run uncontrollably, and reverse their normal movements.
- Shockwave: Bowser will stomp or hit the ground so hard, he will generate shockwaves. The occasionally shown have an electric or fiery effect.
- Spinning Shell: Bowser withdraws into his shell and starts spinning at high speed, occasionally being able to hover. This move is used for both offensive and defensive purposes.
- Spike Ball: Bowser withdraws into his shell and takes the shape of a spiky ball, rolling at high speed and being able to climb walls.
- One KO Punch: Bowser will lean back and build power into his fist and then rushes to the target to deal the killing punch. He uses this move to finish off Dark Bowser.
- Fury: A double-edge status alignment that activates when Bowser taken several hits, glowing red and roaring upon activation. All of his attacks will double in power but he also receives double the damage from his opponents as well.
- Poison Gas: Bowser will create a fog of poison gas that will damage and poison his opponents. He can also utilize poison attacks with his claws and bites.
- Terrorize: Bowser will summon a giant Boo to strike fear into his opponents. This will cause damage and inflict the Fear status on his opponents.
- Crusher: Bowser will make a giant jagged rock spire up from the ground beneath his foes.
- Bowser Crush: Bowser will create a giant green Mechakoopa to stampede over his opponents.
- Dark Magic: Although not used frequently, Bowser is noted to be skilled user in dark magic. A few notable skills ranges from be able to transform people into blocks and shrinking his opponents, to turning an entire island into a book and teleporting himself or his target.
- Superclaw Bowser: Bowser's Megastrike. His claw and spikes will extend, his hair turns to fire, and his eyes glow yellow-white as his skin turns to red-black. Then he strikes the target at terrifying speeds.
- Magic Weapon: Bowser will forge a weapon made of pure energy in shape of a hockey stick. This move is only seen in Mario Sport Mix.
Key: Base | With the Star Rod | With the Grand Stars in the SMG series | In the RPGs | In Super Mario Sunshine | Shiny Robo-Bowser | Dreamy Bowser | Mega Dragon Bowser | SPM Paper Bowser
NOTE: He should be comparable to Dark Bowser who was going to blow up all the kingdoms with his magic: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/mario-amp-luigi-bowsers-inside-story-dark-bowser-makes-a-hurricane.21786/.
NOTE #2: And his TK is in the megaton range: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/paper-mario-bowser-raises-his-castle.21813/.
NOTE #3: The Standard key serves a different purpose than other keys. Unlike other keys, the Standard key draws from feats across the franchise for the sole purpose of scaling. Which is why its A.P. comes from a Yoshi's Island game while its speed hails from an M&L game. Its only purpose is to scale others from using decently consistent feats.